AnYtHiNg FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about anything!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
CrazyCatapeller (176)
There are NO clan wars that involve flaming. I_vote_lcapThere are NO clan wars that involve flaming. I_voting_barThere are NO clan wars that involve flaming. I_vote_rcap 
jam12467911 (133)
There are NO clan wars that involve flaming. I_vote_lcapThere are NO clan wars that involve flaming. I_voting_barThere are NO clan wars that involve flaming. I_vote_rcap 
Showboo (104)
Tails5 (52)
lazershark1200 (51)
coolnoob (48)
sacalata (47)
bballa813 (38)
haloking32 (28)
maryrcastro25 (18)
Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 243 on Mon May 31, 2021 3:05 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

There are NO clan wars that involve flaming.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tails5
Tails5

About Me : Im TheMorph on DeviantArt,
Im Tails5 on roblox,
Tails5 on Boom blox bash party(wii)
Im TheMorphTails5 on steam, and I own TF2
Btw, im emo.

There are NO clan wars that involve flaming. Empty
PostSubject: There are NO clan wars that involve flaming.   There are NO clan wars that involve flaming. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:03 am

This can cause tensions between clans, and is also considered trolling. This is not allowed. If a flamewar is started, The creator will have a chance at being banned, and others who particapate.

Ex.
The (clan name) is/are stupid! We could so beat every one of 'em up!

But, of course this Ex. of a clan war IS allowed,

Ex.
We delare war against war againt the (clan name here)! Prepare the cannons!

Notice no rude comments are made toward the other clan?

Thank you,
Tails5
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatapeller
Site Creator

About Me : I like Hockey, Skateboarding, Parkour/Free Running, Snowboarding, BMXing

PostSubject: Re: There are NO clan wars that involve flaming.   There are NO clan wars that involve flaming. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:31 am

I will set up a Clan Wars Place on ROBLOX, so Clans can fight there
Back to top Go down
https://anythingforum.darkbb.com
Showboo
Showboo

About Me : IM A LOLWUT?!~!
Meh, im not really a good place scripter, but im a awesome SB scripter.

PostSubject: Re: There are NO clan wars that involve flaming.   There are NO clan wars that involve flaming. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:50 pm

*uses flamethrower on lego and tails* H4X0RS rule.
lol, jking.
I know what flaming is, but wanted to make joke of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.smwcentral.net
CrazyCatapeller
Site Creator

About Me : I like Hockey, Skateboarding, Parkour/Free Running, Snowboarding, BMXing

PostSubject: Re: There are NO clan wars that involve flaming.   There are NO clan wars that involve flaming. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Lolz
Back to top Go down
https://anythingforum.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are NO clan wars that involve flaming.   There are NO clan wars that involve flaming. Empty

Back to top Go down

There are NO clan wars that involve flaming.
Page 1 of 1