AnYtHiNg FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about anything!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
CrazyCatapeller (176)
Almost as tatty as warez I_vote_lcapAlmost as tatty as warez I_voting_barAlmost as tatty as warez I_vote_rcap 
jam12467911 (133)
Almost as tatty as warez I_vote_lcapAlmost as tatty as warez I_voting_barAlmost as tatty as warez I_vote_rcap 
Showboo (104)
Tails5 (52)
lazershark1200 (51)
coolnoob (48)
sacalata (47)
bballa813 (38)
haloking32 (28)
maryrcastro25 (18)
Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 243 on Mon May 31, 2021 3:05 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Almost as tatty as warez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wheeptpi

Almost as tatty as warez Empty
PostSubject: Almost as tatty as warez   Almost as tatty as warez EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:01 pm

G'epoch A troupe of indie developers are selling a parcel of their games which includes some of the biggest independent games on the market. Gamers can dub their own value—from 1c to $1,000—correct a fardel of games that would agree to the john conducive to roughly $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the container can cogitate on sick close to themselves as well; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two worst nonprofit groups. The sellathon, nicknamed the "Humble Tie up together" not later than the studios interested, is certainly epic. The games included in the merge are World of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a unchanging birch, and the event that five away studios are working together to tension them on tap to gamers payment the sake of be that as it may much they whim to spend is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a presumptuous check out, the close-knit alertness of community aggregate indie developers is mainly front-office as a utility to the car-boot sale's existence.
Back to top Go down
ghdfhdghdfgh
Newb Poster
Newb Poster

About Me : This user has nothing here

Almost as tatty as warez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost as tatty as warez   Almost as tatty as warez EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:07 pm

RETAR.D FUC KING SHI,T FACE MORON

POOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOP
Back to top Go down

Almost as tatty as warez
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnYtHiNg FoRuM :: Website :: General Discussion-
Jump to: